The report outlines six key reasons why the Frieda River mine should not go ahead.
- TED Releases Manu’s Talk on Indigenous Guardianship
- Australian Government Body Accepts PNG Community’s Complaint Over Frieda River Mine
- Our volunteers are a crucial part of the #SaveTheSepik movement
- Power to the people: the fight against mining waste being dumped in the ocean
- Papua New Guinea’s Sepik River communities file human rights complaint against Australian company PanAust over its proposed Gold-Copper mine