Customary clan leaders of Haus Tambarans in Papua New Guinea have issued an historic Declaration to the PNG government. The Supreme Sukundimi Declaration calls for a complete ban on the proposed Frieda River mine, which would be the largest mine in PNG history.
- Our volunteers are a crucial part of the #SaveTheSepik movement
- Power to the people: the fight against mining waste being dumped in the ocean
- Papua New Guinea’s Sepik River communities file human rights complaint against Australian company PanAust over its proposed Gold-Copper mine
- The Sukundimi Sukundimi Follow Up Workshop: A Covid Safe Event
- East Sepik Provincial Governor promotes Agriculture as a Better Alternative over Frieda Copper and Gold Mine