The report outlines six key reasons why the Frieda River mine should not go ahead.
- Our volunteers are a crucial part of the #SaveTheSepik movement
- Power to the people: the fight against mining waste being dumped in the ocean
- Papua New Guinea’s Sepik River communities file human rights complaint against Australian company PanAust over its proposed Gold-Copper mine
- The Sukundimi Sukundimi Follow Up Workshop: A Covid Safe Event
- East Sepik Provincial Governor promotes Agriculture as a Better Alternative over Frieda Copper and Gold Mine