The Project Sepik team was part of the 2020 Sepik Culture and Agriculture show highlighting the threat of the proposed Frieda River mine on the Sepik river, its peoples’ and culture.
- Our volunteers are a crucial part of the #SaveTheSepik movement
- Power to the people: the fight against mining waste being dumped in the ocean
- Papua New Guinea’s Sepik River communities file human rights complaint against Australian company PanAust over its proposed Gold-Copper mine
- The Sukundimi Sukundimi Follow Up Workshop: A Covid Safe Event
- East Sepik Provincial Governor promotes Agriculture as a Better Alternative over Frieda Copper and Gold Mine