Mining Technology | Just north of Australia, the island split into Papua and Papua New Guinea is famously underexplored, though over the years inroads have been made and tantalising glimmers of hidden mineral wealth have been quickly followed by some of the world’s biggest miners. Scarlett Evans look at the state of mining in the area, and just what the future holds.
- Our volunteers are a crucial part of the #SaveTheSepik movement
- Power to the people: the fight against mining waste being dumped in the ocean
- Papua New Guinea’s Sepik River communities file human rights complaint against Australian company PanAust over its proposed Gold-Copper mine
- The Sukundimi Sukundimi Follow Up Workshop: A Covid Safe Event
- East Sepik Provincial Governor promotes Agriculture as a Better Alternative over Frieda Copper and Gold Mine